Citrus Libraries now uses FLIN SHAREit to manage Interlibrary Loan Requests for materials from other library systems.
Interlibrary Loan (ILL) Guidelines
The following guidelines apply to all Interlibrary Loan Requests:
- Patron must have a valid Citrus County Library Card.
- Library account must be free of fines.
- Any item that is less than 1 year old cannot be requested.
- A maximum of five (5) ILL requests may be active at a time.
- Interlibrary Loans are loaned for a period of 3 weeks (21 days).
- Interlibrary Loans are not renewable.
Request an Interlibrary Loan
Prior to placing an Interlibrary Loan Request, please visit the Citrus Libraries Catalog.
If the title is not found, then please try FLIN SHAREit to search and request from other libraries in Florida.
If this is a hard to find item and you’re not having any success, WorldCat is still available.
Additional ILL Resources
For more information on how to request a title through the interlibary loan system please visit one of the links below.