Prior to placing an Interlibrary Loan Request, please search the Citrus Libraries Catalog
If the title is not found in the Citrus Libraries Catalog, follow these steps to place an Interlibrary Loan Request:
1. Click on the button for WorldCat from the Interlibrary Loan page under the Research tab on https://www.citruslibraries.org.
Sign in here
2. Enter your Citrus County library card number and Password/PIN and click “Sign in”
3. Search for the title of the item in the Search box
4. Filter the results using the Search Tools on the left side. For example, select Format and choose a DVD to narrow the search results
5. Click on the title to view the item
6. Click “Request Item through Interlibrary Loan” button under Check Availability
7. A new webpage will open
8. Complete the form. Required fields are colored and marked with an “*”. Patron ID is your Citrus Library card number.
9. Click Submit
10. A green box will appear when your request is submitted.
11. Close this webpage and return to the previous search results page to view more items in your search or use the search bar at the top of the page to search for a new item
12. Use the Library Links button on the top right-hand side to go to the Citrus Libraries website or the WorldCat link will direct you to the Citrus Libraries Interlibrary Loan home page
Click here for Frequently Asked Questions