Citrus Libraries now uses WorldCat to manage Interlibrary Loan Requests for materials in other library systems. (Interlibrary Loan Announcement)
Interlibrary Loan (ILL) Guidelines
The following guidelines apply to all Interlibrary Loan Requests:
- Patron must have a valid Citrus County Library Card.
- Library account must be free of fines.
- Any item that is less than 1 year old cannot be requested.
- A maximum of five (5) ILL requests may be active at a time.
- Interlibrary Loans are loaned for a period of 3 weeks (21 days).
- Interlibrary Loans are not renewable.
To Request an Interlibrary Loan
Prior to placing an Interlibrary Loan Request, please click here to search the Citrus Libraries Catalog
If the title is not found in the Citrus Libraries Catalog, click here for instructions on how to place an Interlibrary Loan Request.