Thank you for your patience during this current phase of reopening. All five branches of the Citrus County Library System are open to the public with adjusted hours and services availability.
We ask that if you are feeling ill or experiencing any symptoms (as defined by the CDC), please refrain from visiting the library.
Our libraries will be operating under the following adjusted hours:
All branches are open:
- Monday through Wednesday from 10:00am until 6:00pm
- Thursday and Friday from 10:00am until 5:00pm
Central Ridge (Beverly Hills), Lakes Region (Inverness), and Homosassa branches will be open:
- Saturday from 10:00am until 2:00pm
Coastal Region (Crystal River) and Floral City branches will remain closed on Saturdays.
Adjusted Services currently include:
- Browsing and reading
- Check-out of materials
- Computer and WiFi use
- Technology classes and other select library programs (registration required) *
- Curbside pickup (available to special needs and at-risk populations) by calling in advanced and arranging pickup on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 10:00am until 12:00pm
All buildings continue to be under temporary guidelines for the health and safety of all, including:
- Limiting occupancy to half-capacity
- Practicing proper social distancing by remaining six-feet apart
- Wearing a mask or face-covering whenever possible
Additional safety measures include:
- Plexiglass sneeze guards installed at service points
- Staff clean and disinfect all frequently used surfaces and equipment regularly throughout the day
- All materials are cleaned, sanitized, and quarantined for a minimum of 24 hours before being re-circulated
*Visit the Library Calendar to register for available events and classes. Unlisted meetings and events remain postponed or canceled until further notice.